The Blog Roll

You, Me, We

There are so many things I want to share, and so many of you that I want to share my passion with, and so it begins.

This is all about health! Your health, you family's health, and the things we can do to help the country improve its health: spiritual, mental, and physical!
But here's my Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor am I certified in nutrition, I simply love sharing what I know.

On Thursday night I made a presentation about portion sizes, healthy substitutes, and reading food labels, but there was so much information I wanted to share, that I thought this would be the best way to do it. Enjoy reading- and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to let me know! I would love to discuss more of it with you! You'll find the information from Thursday on the pages "Recipes from Stephanie Henderson", and "Helpful tips for healthy habits".

Last thing- this blog is "healthy me, healthy we", because your health (and your family's health) begins with you; begins with us. So, we make individual choices, take responsibility for who we want to become, and then we find each other, and help one another along the way. So, thank you- because I know inevitably that you will help me as much as I hope to help you.
Here's to a wonderful new week!

Comments

  1. Looks so great Amy! I'm happy to know that even if you or I move in the next while at least I can stay connected to your positive vibe and continue to glean from your delightful approach to food and health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Awesome! I am excited to get some great tips and recipes! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me- Ami. Sorry I was signed in under Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts